Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Waiting Game

We are anxiously awaiting our appointment tomorrow to find out whether Stewart Little is a girl or boy. We are hoping that he or she will be prepared for the unveilling. :-) So far I've been lucky to skip the morning sickness and have been feeling really good. My belly was growing quite gradually until about the past couple weeks. I'm not sure what has happened but I've "popped," as so many others with experience in this department said would happen. I walked into the bedroom last night shocked by what I had just witnessed in the mirror and announced to Ryan, "Houston we have a problem." I'm not sure where it came from but my belly has graduated to new heights (or widths for that matter). Everyone keeps asking about whether I've felt movement yet. I don't think I have or at least I haven't recognized it as such. It sounds like I should by the end of this month. It is already going to be the end of the 5th month by then...unbelieveable! Stay tuned for tomorrow evening's update on the outcome of the ultrasound.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you two. Welcome to the "girls" club!!!!