Saturday, December 13, 2008

Movement and....the Shopping Begins!

Last night was the first night I felt movement that could be defined as the baby moving! It felt like a sporadic nudge from inside. Apparently she likes to be active at night when I'm resting. I'm really hoping she gets that out of her system before she arrives so we are all on the same schedule! Hahaha...in my wildest dreams right? I'm looking forward to more of these little nudges, kicks and/or pokes so Ryan can feel them too!

On a side note, I did find myself heading straight to the computer on Thursday night to check out baby stuff, particularly bedding, you know, "just to get an idea" of what theme or pattern we might like. We were sucked in! By the end of the evening, Ryan and I had picked one out, he found it on ebay and it's on the way! So much for waiting until January to start "looking" at stuff...

1 comment:

Kroger Family said...

Beware the bedding scam! You can't use the bumpers anymore they don't recommend them due to SIDS and they don't recommend using the quilt for the same reason. I got a set as a gift and only use the sheet and the dust ruffle around the bottom! Only used the bumper for the first weeks when she couldn't move at all and the quilt is hung on the wall. Let me know if you need any good info on where to get stuff or what to register for?? Still waiting for belly pics!