Sunday, December 21, 2008

Names and Size (mine that is!)

The name game has been contagiously catching on. We have had two lucky guessers (to be recognized later in order to avoid pestering) today that have actually guessed it!!! The prize you ask? They get to join our side of the game and know secretly while others continue to guess. :-) So some people are demanding pictures of my belly and I've been averting the request. While we have been taking photos on a monthly basis, we have not published them just yet. I'm sure it will happen eventually (maybe sooner than later) but let me just start by saying/warning, there has been a HUGE change in the past month. I've upgraded in size from a small apartment to a small house. I keep looking down at my belly only to be surprised that when I touch it, it really is sticking out as far as it appears. It is no longer the way my shirt is hanging that makes me look bigger than I am. All of what I'm seeing really is my belly. It is starting to fill out many shirts, sweatshirts and even coats more than I could have imagined (at least this soon). Veterans keep telling me this is just the beginning (GULP)!

No comments: