Friday, December 19, 2008

The Name Game

Everyone seems to be awfully curious as to whether we've chosen a name and/or names. Why yes we have! So the obvious next question would be "what is it?" The answer: It's a secret! With that said, feel free to start guessing! hehehehe... We have quite a few contestants playing the name game these days. So let me catch you up on the clues so far.

Clue #1: It starts with a "C"
Clue #2: It has 5 letters
Clue #3: It has meaning


Each week I'll try to add a clue to the blog (which means we technically have about 19 more clues to go).

Game on!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm impressed that with 19 weeks to go you've already got a name. Em went into the books as Baby Girl B while Kristin and I wrestled with which name from the final 3 fit her best. As for the puzzle, I've got it solved, Casey, right (ha ha!). Chris fits the criteria too, but honestly who would want to look at a beautiful little girl and think of me? Well, you've got me hooked, I'm eagerly awaiting the next clue...

C & E Hudson said...

Hummm lets see,,, I might need another clue,, I have a guess, but I like the name myself,, I don't want to ruin the game for everyone else? :-)

Sarah said...

Give the people what they want! We want to see pictures of you! The name game will be fun. Good luck coming up with 19 more clues! Do we win anything?