Friday, December 19, 2008

More Movement!!!!

Miss Stewart Little is rocking and rolling in there from what we can tell. Lots of movement felt internally by me but also more surface movement. Ryan was able to feel her moving about last night a couple of times. Coincidentally, I was having some lower abdominal aching in the past week or so but even more so last night (I know, too much information right?). So we had our monthly check-up appointment today and the doctor happened to ask about cramping/aching and such so I told her what I was feeling and she did another ultrasound. She soon confirmed that everything was looking great and that Stewart Little was just perfectly positioned to lay it on me with a nice swift kick to the lower abdominal area, hence the achy feeling...mystery solved! And oh, did I forget to say thank you for that! hahahaha

No comments: