Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day & this weekend (felt like spring)!

Last weekend (Valentine's weekend), Ryan, Capri and I headed to Chelan for a couple nights for a little getaway! It was great to skip town for a couple days and just relax outside of our normal routine. :-)

This past weekend we celebrated my 29th birthday...again (hehehe)! This was my first birthday with Capri (well outside the womb that is), which was pretty exciting. I couldn't have asked for nicer weather all weekend. It really felt like spring was here! The sun was shining, clear skies and nearly 60 degrees both days! Saturday I spent some girl time with a dear friend doing a little shopping and enjoying the weather. Sunday, Ryan, Capri & I went to breakfast, ran a few errands, TOOK THE BOAT FOR A CRUISE ON THE LAKE (that deserved to be in all caps given that its February and it was a perfect day for little outing), and then we ended the day with a group of friends who brought dinner and cake over to the house...it was a fun filled weekend!

Here are some pictures from last weekend and this weekend (in random order).


We took Boone so he could swim and Ryan gave him a "lake
bath" while we were out (Capri is observing)
It was so sunny we both needed our shades! ;-)

It could almost look like a summer picture
Preparing for the sunny day!

I keep catching just the right lighting to get Capri's reflection.


2 comments:

C & E Hudson said...

Wow,, I am so sorry I missed your Birthday,, I thought of that today. Capri is sure getting big. How are you guys doing?

Mrs. Seal said...

She is so stinkin' cute!