Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Photos & Name Clues

This week marked 31 weeks and now we're onto 32 weeks! Its hard to believe that we only have 8-9 weeks to go. Time has been flying by but we are starting to get our act together as far as baby gear. The first weekend in February we picked up our nursery furniture so we are getting a good start on the room. I'll try to make some more headway this next weekend and send some pictures of the nursery then. In the meantime, Ryan took some more of our monthly belly shots this morning so I've shared them below. I'm always amazed at the previous pictures when I post the new ones. Last time I remember thinking "WHOA" when I posted the photos. As I post these and look at them in comparison to the last, it almost leaves me speechless...or perhaps just to say "WHOA" on a whole new level. :-) Needless to say, both Stewart Little and I are growing like weeds!




Also, I've added some name game clues below!
Clue #14: Her name is a place. The place is an island
Clue #15: Short pants
Clue #16: Blue Grotto

1 comment:

C & E Hudson said...

ok, I think i have the name. wow, it took me long enough