Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Name Game Weekly Clue

Happy New Year! I'm a little behind in getting a new clue posted this week. Ryan and I are in Costa Mesa, CA celebrating Stewart Christmas, New Years and Grandpa Stewart's (Ryan's Dad) birthday this week. The weather is a comfortable 65 degrees and sunny with a feeling of spring in the air. We have had several correct guesses in the past week! Kudos to all of you that have guessed (even if it took a group effort over the holidays...hehehe) but remember not to "ruin the fun" for everyone else that is still working on it. :-)

Okay back to the weekly clue:

Clue #6: The name can be found in Music

P.S. Your requests for belly pictures will soon appear.

1 comment:

C & E Hudson said...

I am clueless !!! Like is it an instrument? :-) I don't know,, I am feeling brain dead. Love the look of the blog,,,, very cute,,, I am glad you are updating.